How does the hog it app make money

how does the hog it app make money

So I went to this part of the app, and found out that there are basically 3 different options for redeeming coins. What does Receipt Hog gain by having my receipt data? Receipt Hog is an easy and fun way to earn a small amount of passive income. There are a few flaws, and sometimes you do have to resend receipts that they think are blurry. I downloaded this out of boredom, positive this was another drop in the ocean of «Do these 4 million easy jobs and make 8 cents!

Making Money With The Receipt Hog App

Most «make money apps» will put a couple dollars in the bank, MAX. That’s why I quit wasting my time, and started doing this and eventually quit my job. It wasn’t fast. It wasn’t easy. Let me show you how it works.

What is Receipt Hog?

how does the hog it app make money
Our number one goal at DollarSprout is to help readers improve their financial lives, and we regularly partner with companies that share that same vision. Some of the links in this post may be from our partners. Need some extra cash? Do you spend a lot of time on your smartphone? I know I do. What if, instead of wasting time on your iPhone, you could actually make some money instead? As it turns out, there are a ton of money making apps out there that allow you to work online — more than you might expect.

It’s Easy to Earn Cash

Most «make money apps» will put a couple dollars in the bank, MAX. That’s why I quit wasting my time, and started doing this and eventually quit my job. It wasn’t fast. It how does the hog it app make money easy. Let me show you how it works. This is an interesting app that gives you a way to earn some extra cash.

But can you really make money with the Receipt Hog app, or is it just another gimmicky mobile program that will mostly waste your time?

To kick off with, we need to talk about what the Receipt Hog app is and how it is designed to work. Earning money from receipts, no matter the store sounds a lot better than something like Walmart Savings Catcherwhich only rewards you for Walmart shopping!

But we still wanted to try it for. So next, we opened up the app and get started. I was surprised to find that the app is so popular. They said in this intro screen that so many people have joined their panel that spaces are now limited… which surprised me a bit. I will admit that I was a bit nervous about whether I would get to join or not. But after I clicked the button, I was greeted with a congratulations screen that told me that I would get to join—which was awesome! The next screen that I arrived at how does the hog it app make money like this….

I found it funny that the hog looked sad and skinny! The point of the app is to feed the pig your receipts, so that he gets fat and happy. The first thing I noticed was that you have a level at the top left of the screen. You start at level 1, and move up by feeding your pig with receipts on a daily basis until you level up. Leveling up eventually gets you other perks and coins, which is awesome.

This was kind of a fun little feature of the app. I won 2 coins on my first pull, which seemed pretty good! You can also win coins by doing a number of other little things. Connecting your Email to your Receipt Hog App, for example, can earn you coins.

Completing a questionnaire can earn you 30 extra coins…. There were also some super-helpful tips available on the app as. For example, the faster you input receipts, the faster you will level up and the more you will earn. They also talk about inputting receipts from different types of stores. Receipts from electronic stores, clothing stores, restaurants, and phone dealerships can all level you up and earn you more cash. Snapping in your receipts is as simple as using the camera button on the bottom of the app screen.

The app goes through a list of requirements that help you to understand how to get the best picture of your receipt, which is honestly pretty cool. This was about 3 screens long, and allowed you to swipe through them pretty quickly. But after I had gone through them, I had a much better idea of how to upload receipts than I did before!

This was pretty easy, but it did take some time for the receipts to process. The app recognized that they were from Wal-Mart, but they were still processing by the time I decided to find out how much the coins were worth in real-world currency.

So I went to this part of the app, and found out that there are basically 3 different options for redeeming coins. Here is a screenshot of what the conversion rate is for the coins.

I had to verify my device, verify my email, and take a short survey to get to this point—but these things took barely 3 minutes. Once I finished these three steps, I was able to gain access to the rewards part of the app. Now, as far as the conversion rate for coins goes, I will say that I was a little bit disappointed. It took about an hour for my receipts to process I snapped two of.

But once they did, I was quite pleased to find out that each receipt added 10 coins to my account. So with just a few seconds worth of work snapping the receipts with the appI made 20 coins. Granted, snapping the receipts into the phone took a little bit of time… but not an unreasonable amount of it. The app worked really well and made taking clear pictures pretty easy. Personally, I probably end up getting 2 to 3 receipts per day that I could snap in, just from making transactions around my hometown.

Multiplying this by 7 brings me to coins per week. Multiplying this by 52 brings the total to 11,… and that is without getting luckier on slots or getting more than 3 receipts per day sometimes I do end up with more receipts. This is a good question—and the answer, for me, is maybe. Could I see someone earning more than that if they tried hard enough?

Yes… but I would begin to wonder if it was really worth the time for what you. In the grand scheme of things, you do have to work for this money. But the work is super-quick, and helps you to maximize the return on your purchases.

The receipts also process quickly, and I had no problems getting the app to accept them—which was a pleasant surprise to me. I actually liked this app. Honestly, when you calculate the time spent trying to make money with apps, it rarely works out to be more than a few dollars per hour.

Most of the time, you’ll only make a few dollars per month. Personally, I think my time is worth more than that! That’s why in I learned how to make my own website and earn money through online advertising. The same training I used to start earning online, passive income is currently open to new members. The beginner course is FREEand if you join through my link, I will be available for personal support as you build your own business.

What’s up ladies and dudes! Great to finally meet you, and I hope you enjoyed this post. I started my first online business in promoting computer software and now I help newbies start their own businesses. Sign up for my 1 recommended training course and learn how to start your business for FREE! Totally worth it!!!!! Looks like a lot of hard work to earn a few dollars but I gues a buck is a buck.

However it seems that passive income might be a better option. Ill go check it out Thanks. Your email address will not be published.

Share Tweet. Nathaniell What’s up ladies and dudes! Comments What des Receipt Hog do with your information listed on receipts? Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Leave this field .

Cash Back App Receipt Hog- PROOF THEY PAY

More Money Hacks

This applies to receipts up to a maximum of coins per week. What’s not to love? Notify me of new posts by email. Hannah managed to cash out successfully on two occasions and evidence of this is shown within the review. You can hig three separate rewards for scanning your receipts:.

Comments